July 31, 2020
Just an update to let you know that we will be resuming on-campus, in-person worship gatherings on Sunday, August 9. There will be three service times... 8:30AM, 10AM & 11:30AM. We will continue to livestream the service (8:30AM) on our Facebook and YouTube pages, as well. Please take note of a few important points below.
1. Children's Environments - There will be no children's environments available at this time. We know this is an inconvenience for some but, for now, we would encourage you bring your children into worship with you (if possible). As we've stated before, we love the sound of rustling families worshipping together and do not consider it a distraction. Each service will be less than an hour and Ms. Amy and her team will continue to provide activity packs to help your kiddos worship along with us!
2. Masks/Face Coverings - Given our state mandate to wear masks indoors, we're asking everyone who attends an in-person gathering to wear a mask.
3. Weekly Communion - We will continue to take communion each week as part of our services. The communion elements will be pre-packaged and available at the entrance doors and in the lobby areas. Please go ahead and pick up however many your family/row needs before the service begins. There will be greeting team and staff members available for guidance. Also, please remember that communion is to be observed only by those who have professed their faith in Jesus and trusted Him as Lord and Savior.
4. Midweek/Weekday Ministries - All midweek ministries (MS/HS, College) and any other weekly meetings/events will continue to be suspended until further notice. Again, for the time being, there will be no gatherings at 4115 other than Sunday corporate worship.
5. Safety Guidelines - We will continue to adhere to the guidelines listed in our May 13 update, including those pertaining to cleaning, social-distancing, at-risk groups or those especially vulnerable. You can read those guidelines by clicking the "previous updates" button below.
Our goal remains to honor the Lord Jesus, care for you, and love our community well during this crisis. We humbly ask for grace, patience, and your continued prayers as we try to navigate these unique circumstances. We love you and hope to see you soon!
Elders & Staff